Exceptional trading conditions
Register to claim your bonus
- Promo-code for getting a bonus: BONUS30.
- The promo-bonus applies to the following types of account: START and CLASSIC.
- The promo-code may be activated until 15.01.2020.
- A client may use this promo-code only ones and only for one of his accounts.
- Participation in the promotion is available to customers from Malaysia.
- A trading account may participate only in one of Tifia’s promotion.
- 30% bonus is a credit (loan) capital for each deposit. The maximum amount of bonus is USD 3000 (or currency equivalent).
- Maximum leverage for trading accounts participating in the promotion 1:1000.
- The bonus is considered to be the company's assets and is provided to the client for trading until the client complies with the bonus conditions and transfers the bonus to the account equity.
- Partner’s remuneration (commission) will not be paid for the transactions whose volume is made up of bonus funds.
- The bonus will not be received for the internal transfer between the client's accounts.
- The bonus funds are credited to the trading account in the field "Credit" and can be used as additional margin for trading.
- If the account equity becomes negative in the course of trading activities, the bonus is still kept in the account and is applied to drawdown occurrences.
- If Stop Out happens in the account granted with the bonus, the bonus funds shall be deducted.
- Any withdrawal of funds from Client’s trading account making the amount available for withdrawal from the Trading account become less than the amount of Deposit(s) made to that account for which the bonus was granted will cause any previously granted bonus to be deducted.
- Bonus funds deposited in your trading account may be used in trading. The bonus will be cancelled after the expiration of 60 (sixty) days period.
- The bonuses may only be withdrawn if Eligible Client trades minimum required volume, which shall be calculated as 30% of the bonus amount calculated in lots. The required volume must be attained during the two-month validity period the bonus funds on the client’s account.
- Tifia reserves the right to refuse or cancel bonuses at any time without prior notice and the right to void the results of each transaction made using bonus funds.
- The Tifia Company reserves the right to request Client’s further identity information. Should the Client refuse to provide this information or the documents to verify his identity and address of residence, Tifia reserves the right to cancel at any time bonus funds as well as cancel the results of any transactions conducted by use of bonus funds.
- Tifia reserves the right to refuse bonus provision or cancel bonus credited earlier anytime (deduct it from an account) if the client uses Experts/Advisers (Trading Robots) during trading.
- The company has the right to correct the results of the client’s trades on suspicion of “bonus hunting” activities or any other fraudulent actions as to bonus funds.
An insufficient trading activity in the account, such as execution of one high-volume trade or several trades of lower volume conducted at the same rate and at nearly the same time, which represents a subdivision of a big trade into smaller ones, may serve as a reason for revising the results. As a rule, there is no sufficient trading history in such accounts. In case of detecting such trades, the Company may cancel the bonus at any time and without preliminary notice.
- Tifia have the right to change the conditions of this offer at any time and without special notice.
- Conditions of this promotion shall be deemed received by the client from shortly after activating the promo-code.
Risk Warning. Trading on financial markets carries risks. Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, you need to ensure that you understand the risks involved taking into account your investment objectives and level of experience. Click here for our full Risk Disclosure.
Our company’s service is not provided to the citizens (residents) United States of America, Canada, Israel, Belgium, Japan and the Republic of Vanuatu and citizens of any state or country where the service is not made available.
This site contains basic information that is relevant to the following companies:
- Tifia Markets Limited is licensed as a "Dealer in Securities" (registration number 40209) by the "Ministry of Finance and Economic Management" and regulated in accordance with the "Dealers in Securities (Licensing) Act [CAP.70]" of the Republic of Vanuatu. The Company address: Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, The Republic of Vanuatu.